Pages

October 22, 2010

Pretty Please...

I'm very sorry for posting another advertisement-style post, but I'd like to ask for your help. I've entered a toddler's bedtime story contest, and in order to win the contest, I need to get people to vote on my story. In short, I am trying to catch up to some people with over 2,000 votes (haha, I know... well, I can at least try). So I'm asking that if you read this, you would take a second to vote. AND if you are really nice, you'll come back and vote multiple times - you are allowed to vote once every day! All you have to do is visit the link below and click the "vote" button. I'd also appreciate it if you would share this with your friends and/or family if you think of it. Thank you! :-)

http://www.naturemadesleep.net/stories/285

(End of commercial).

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Awesome Kathryn! I love commercials or else I would not know about such wonderful events as this! Can’t wait to read and vote on it!

Miss RJ said...

I voted!