Pages

October 15, 2010

Joyfully At Home... The Book

Joyfully at HomeI just found out today that Jasmine Baucham's new book, Joyfully At Home is now available from Vision Forum! If you are not familiar with Jasmine, she has a blog with the same title as the book, where she writes encouraging articles for young women. If you have not visited her blog before, I highly recommend that you hop over there and read the archives!

At any rate, I have not yet read the book, but if it is anything like her other writings it promises to be a great blessing! Lord willing, I will post a review of the book at a later date after I have read it. :-) For now, grab a copy for yourself!

1 comment:

Miss RJ said...

Okay, I’ve read her blog and I know what I am buying next!!!!!!!!! :-) I love her writing it must have been really fun to meet Miss Baucham!