• You have the wonderful privilege of being able to be kissed and hugged by your father no matter how old you are... sons don't always get that! Hugs, maybe, but kisses usually stop when they get older.
• You have the opportunity to serve in a way that sons can't. A daughter holds a special place in the home - as well as in the church and community.
• You get to have the fun of learning all kinds of skills that boys don't learn: sewing, cooking, baking, knitting... the list goes on.
• Let's face it - the clothes that daughters get to wear are much more interesting and pretty than sons' clothes! I infinitely prefer a lovely dress or skirt and blouse to the pants that sons must wear; which is a good thing, seeing as I am a daughter!
• You can embrace different relationships with your father and mother than a son does. Both the father/daughter and mother/daughter relationships are precious and beautiful when properly cultivated; and you would miss this if you were not a daughter.
• You have the protection of your father and brothers, if you have any.
• You can be a "corner pillar" in your father's house, adorning, serving, and supporting your parents and family.
What a blessing! Be thankful that you are a daughter.