Pages

March 2, 2009

Essays or Poetry?

It's March and March is usually the time when I announce my Maidens of Virtue Poetry Contest. This year, however, I started thinking about whether or not to continue doing poetry. Both times I did the contest I didn't really get great response - I got enough to actually do the contest but still comparatively few entries.

So I was contemplating doing an essay contest this year instead of poetry. I'm looking for feedback - if those of you who visit my blog and website would prefer to enter an essay contest, or a poetry contest.

Please comment with your opinion - the more feedback I get, the more accurately I can decide which type of contest I should do this year! I'd like to get as many opinions as I can within the next week or so. Thanks for your help!

No comments: