Pages

May 6, 2010

The Essay Contest! Finally!

Yes, today I finally got things up and running for the 2010 essay contest! Our subject is one that, surprisingly, I haven't covered yet in any of my contests. It's a popular and controversial one, so we should get a lot of good entries. Want to know what it is? You'll have to check the website and see!

Now, I got over 30 votes on my poll about what kind of contest to do (figures, it was tied again, so I had to pick myself!). So I'm expecting at least half that number in entries... just for your information. :-) Hey - it's free to enter, it will challenge you to write, and if you win, we have some great prizes as usual! (more on that later).

Ready? Here's the link - happy writing! http://maidensofvirtue.com/essay_contest.html

5 comments:

Miss RJ said...

I do mean to enter your photography contest, as well as your Essay contest! Just give me a week or two! :-)

Kathryn Grace said...

Well, you have some time. :-) But don’t wait too long or you might end up with one day left, like I usually do! LOL!

Miss RJ said...

Me too! I’m up till midnight rushing to get it done! :-) RL and I both want to enter. I might be able to convince Naomi too with my help but I don’t know if she’ll do it!……

Got your letters! Will be replying soon! :-)

Johanna said...

Oh! How fun, I am going to enter!

Miss RJ said...

I am working on mine!