Pages

November 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

Mrs. C tagged me to share 8 random things about myself, so here goes...

1. I am notorious at our house for forgetting about my wet laundry and leaving it in the washer overnight - trying to correct this!

2. One of my favorite things to cook/bake is apple pie, much to my father's enjoyment.

3. I love photographing nature, especially flowers.

4. I have several odd, unofficial "collections," including pitchers and old fashioned keys.

5. I have played the piano for 8 years.

6. I love history, especially the Medieval, Colonial and Civil War eras.

Only two more to go...

7. I never wear pants, one reason being that I do not even own any (that fit, anyway), and the other reason I will not mention because it would take up a great deal of time to explain.

8. Roses are my favorite flower, though there are several others that come very close...

Whew... who thought it could be so hard to think of 8 random things? Now I am supposed to tag 8 others and I hope my friends will forgive me for picking on them but I don't know anyone else...

Lauren S.
Raeanne C.
Anna V.
Megan C.
Hannah D.
Dawn B.
Joanna E.
Ashlei L.

No comments: